Uta Pass is an advertisement-free, interactive mobile Internet radio service launched jointly by KKBOX and KDDI to bring great music to over a million people in Japan. It offers innovative product features including :
- A single monthly subscription fee for unlimited listening.
- Over 2000 professionally curated music channels of various music genres, moods, and playlists from diverse events.
- Latest J-POP releases and artist-based playlists.
- Frequent “Listen with” events for artists, celebrities and users to share music and to chat live.
- Karaoke-style “Rolling Lyrics” to make it easy to sing along with songs.